Who conducts the Telephone Interview?
The telephone interview will be conducted by a Human Resources Manager as well as the respective Division Manager.
How long does a Telephone Interview last?
You can expect a telephone interview to take approximately one hour.
Who will be participating in the personal Interview?
In general, a Human Resources Manager as well as the respective Division Manager will take part in a personal interview.
How long does a personal Interview last?
Please plan approximately 1.5 to 2 hours for the meeting.
How can I prepare for the Meeting?
- Learn about Grünenthal! Read our homepage thoroughly!
- Think about what questions you might be asked and come up with suitable answers for them.
- Write down any questions which you might like to ask during the meeting.
- Think about your expected salary.
- Plan your route precisely to ensure that you will arrive punctually.
- Dress appropriately for the position you are applying for.
- Bring the following documents with you for the interview:
- Copy of the application
- Job advertisement
- Telephone number of the Human Resources Department with the contact person’s name
- A notepad and pen and a list of questions
Will Travel Costs be reimbursed?
We reimburse travel expenses as a matter of course.