The Grünenthal Group: International, successful, innovative
We understand that success can only be achieved through close collaborations with those who share the same vision: to develop innovative medicines for patients with diseases with high unmet needs. We build networks where every party contributes with its expertise and experience – for the mutual benefit and for the benefit of the patients.
As a privately owned, mid-sized pharma company, with strong R&D and commercial capabilities, we are well positioned as a partner to bring projects successfully to market. In addition to being a leader in the market for centrally acting analgesics* and having a track record of bringing innovative therapies to patients, we are highly committed to innovation. On average, Grünenthal invests 20% of its revenues into R&D - and this number is growing.
The Grünenthal Group is an independent, family-owned, international research-based pharmaceutical company headquartered in Aachen, Germany and present in 32 countries with around 5,400 colleagues working at affiliates in Europe, Latin America and the US. Grünenthal products are sold in more than 155 countries, and in 2015, Grünenthal achieved revenues of € 1.2 bn.
We are looking for:
In-licensing or acquisition
- Rx products / projects in various stages of development (from research to launched products), including medical devices, with potential for game changing innovation
- In Pain
- In Pain-related indications like osteoporosis, inflammation, and others, targeting existing customer groups
- In small / orphan indications like Duchenne or Parkinson, targeting new customer groups who can be served by a small sales force
Out-licensing, partnerships or divestments in selected countries at different development stages
- Maximize value of Grünenthal assets and technologies world-wide
Co-promotion/co-marketing agreements for approved products
Offering you options for contract manufacturing
* Source: Quintiles / IMS 2015