At Grünenthal, we are passionate about improving the quality of life for patients suffering from moderate to severe pain. Being part of an international, successful and leading company in the field of Pain Management can provide with a great deal of satisfaction and pride. Our people are the key to make our dream reality.
The Grünenthal Principles
- In our interactions with one another we are respectful, open-minded, trusting and free of prejudice.
- We view change as both an opportunity and a necessity for improvement.
- Responsibilities are clear and well defined.
- Decisions are made carefully in a quick and transparent manner.
- Controversial discussions are held openly and decisions are reached with mutual agreement and commitment.
- We help each other.
- We all strive to do what is best for Grünenthal.
Discover what makes Grünenthal unique and learn more about our work environment and career opportunities.
Great Place to Work – Grünenthal Pharma Limited
2012 seen the introduction of a new category within the Great Place to Work awards – Best Small Workplaces in Ireland is aimed at smaller businesses with less than 50 employees.
Great Place to Work use a Culture Audit Questionnaire along with a Trust Index Survey. The Culture Audit Questionnaire examines how management creates trust in the workplace through various policies, practices and initiatives. The Trust Index Survey measures – from the employee perspective – how effective those efforts have been. The most essential measure of whether an organisation is a great workplace is whether employees say it is.
Grünenthal Pharma Limited is delighted to receive this award.
To get more information please visit the Great Place to Work Website.