The Educational Initiative – Online, Comprehensive, Certified
The initiative PAIN EDUCATION is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Grunenthal. Key element of PAIN EDUCATION is an interactive learning platform for healthcare professionals www.pain-cme.net, offering both CME courses accredited by Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes (UEMS) and additional educational resources to improve the management of chronic pain patients. The curriculum contains various aspects of the treatment of chronic pain:
- Module 8: Pain in patients with cancer
- Module 7: Pain in the elderly
- Module 6: The chronification of pain
- Module 5: Neuropathic pain
- Module 4: Treatment of chronic back pain
- Module 3: Mechanism-orientated pharmacological treatment of chronic pain
- Module 2: Multi-modal management of chronic pain
- Module 1: Assessing pain and physician patient communication
To enroll in eCME courses please click on www.pain-cme.net and register.
PAIN Compendium – a textbook of pain
Another important part of the PAIN EDUCATION program is the PAIN Compendium: a textbook of pain. The PAIN Compendium offers an insight into the complexity of pain and the spectrum of treatment modalities by providing 27 chapters on the basics of pain management, treatment modalities, different clinical states and special cases. The authors are international experts in the area of pain management.
To explore the PAIN Compendium please click on PAIN Compendium and register.