Grünenthal GmbH Clinical Trial Commitments
As a research-based pharmaceutical company, Grünenthal recognizes the importance of publicly registering clinical trials and making information including results available. To help trial participants, healthcare professionals and researchers to easily find information on Grünenthal sponsored clinical trials, Grünenthal has committed to:
- Meet all relevant national legal requirements, including:
- To register clinical trials on freely accessible internet registries, e.g., ClinicalTrials.gov.
- To disclose clinical trial information (including results) on freely accessible internet registries, e.g., ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Meet the EFPIA Principles for Responsible Clinical Trial Data Sharing.
- Enhance data sharing with researchers.
- Enhance public access to clinical trial information.
- Share results with patients who participate in clinical trials.
- Certify procedures for sharing clinical trial information.
- Commitment to publish clinical trial results.
- Protect subject privacy when disclosing or sharing clinical trial information.
See the policy statement Meeting the EFPIA Principles for Responsible Clinical Trial Data Sharing, to see how Grünenthal is meeting these commitments.
Principles for Responsible Clinical Trial Data Sharing
Grünenthal began implementation of the Principles for Responsible Clinical Trial Data Sharing issued in January 2014 by the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) and the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA).
Grünenthal welcomes requests from suitably qualified scientific and medical researchers for access to patient- and trial-level data from clinical trials as necessary for conducting legitimate research.
Please read the below important information before accessing Grünenthal clinical trial information
Before accessing the portal, please read this important information carefully.
Please note that this portal does not propose to offer you therapeutic assistance or therapeutic suggestions, nor should this keep you from seeking your doctor´s advice before making any decisions on your treatment.
Healthcare professionals should not view this portal as a prescription consultation service. Please rather refer to the official prescription information which is approved and available in your country.
Grünenthal has compiled the contents of this portal with utmost care. However, the information given here may differ with data published elsewhere. This may, for example, occur due to the limited scope of this portal. In case of doubt, please refer to the prescription information which is approved in your country.
Please note that there are registries that extract information from various sources. Grünenthal cannot guarantee that these registries are properly maintained and disclaims any liability for information thus collected.
Please note that our General Terms and Conditions as well as our Privacy Statement do also apply on the Grünenthal Clinical Trial Portal.
Please confirm reading the important information by selecting “I accept” below.