Partnering & Collaborations
Partnering and external collaboration - successful together
We have extensive experience with co-development, partnering and outsourcing of activities at all stages. An important part of this is the selection of respective partners as well as due-diligence processes. Our activities are based on these guiding principles:
- Transparency and openness in all stages
- Entrepreneurial freedom to develop your ideas together with us
- Long-term orientation and planning security ensured by our specific company structure
- Strong commitment to deliver on our promises
We foster diverse international cooperation with other companies and academic institutions all over the world, and are highly recognized in academia and industry.
Specifically, our Innovative Medicine Unit (IMU)
- is the meeting point for Grünenthal with the external community
- works alongside existing partnership and alliance activities at Grünenthal
- identifies new opportunities from the external innovation community, in late-stage discovery or early clinical development to meet the significant medical challenges of the future
We are constantly looking for partners to collaborate on promising new development projects. You can find more information on how we collaborate on our partnering page.